||At left are links to web pages with the entries from Communications Technology I and II students.
The entries were judged on the following criteria:
- Content: The photographer has taken subject matter and has shown it in a way that is different and unusual.
- Composition: The photo was composed effectively with little, or no, wasted space.
- Elimination of distractions: The photo has little, or nothing, that distracts from the subject or main center of interest.
- Technical aspects: The photo's center of interest is in focus. There is no camera shake, and the photo is, otherwise, technically sound.
- Lighting: The lighting enhances the photo (direction, quality and color).
- Visually interesting: The photo is interesting. The photographer has produced a visually compelling image.
Thanks again to our judges for their time and willingness to help in this educational experience.